By Nuno Silvestre
Contains the most recent learn advances in computational nanomechanics in a single accomplished volume
- Covers computational instruments used to simulate and examine nanostructures
- Includes contributions from major researchers
- Covers of recent methodologies/tools utilized to computational nanomechanics while additionally giving readers the recent findings on carbon-based aggregates (graphene, carbon-nanotubes, nanocomposites)
- Evaluates the influence of nanoscale phenomena in materials
Read Online or Download Advanced Computational Nanomechanics (Microsystem and Nanotechnology Series (ME20)) PDF
Similar nanotechnology & mems books
Nanotechnology is the wave of the long run, and has already been included into every thing from toothpaste to socks to army gear. the protection of nanotechnology for human overall healthiness and the surroundings is a brilliant unknown, despite the fact that, and no criminal process on the earth has but devised the way to quite deal with the doubtful hazards of nanotechnology.
A primary on ultrafast phenomena in carbon nanostructures like graphene, the main promising candidate for revolutionizing details know-how and communicationThe publication introduces the reader into the ultrafast nanoworld of graphene and carbon nanotubes, together with their microscopic tracks and particular optical finger prints.
Nanoscale fabrics and buildings have attracted nice recognition lately due to their specific actual and chemical homes and capability use in power delivery and conversion. This publication places the topic into context by means of first taking a look at present synthesis tools for nanomaterials, from the bottom-up and top-down tools, via greater strength conversion potency on the nanoscale after which particular purposes e.
The thesis provides an unique and good way to govern liquid and polymeric fabrics utilizing a “pyro-fluidic platform” which exploits the pyro-electric impression activated onto a ferroelectric crystal. It describes a very good number of functionalities of the pyro-electrohydrodynamic platform, resembling droplet self-assembling and meting out, for manipulating multiphase drinks on the micro- and nanoscale.
- Nanomaterials in Glucose Sensing
- Swift Ion Beam Analysis in Nanosciences (Iste)
- Technologies for Medical Sciences: 1 (Lecture Notes in Computational Vision and Biomechanics)
- Nanomedicine in Health and Disease
- Convective Flow and Heat Transfer from Wavy Surfaces: Viscous Fluids, Porous Media, and Nanofluids
Additional resources for Advanced Computational Nanomechanics (Microsystem and Nanotechnology Series (ME20))
Advanced Computational Nanomechanics (Microsystem and Nanotechnology Series (ME20)) by Nuno Silvestre